To help you meet your educational expenses, Moraine Park Technical College is proud to offer a convenient monthly Tuition Payment Plan.
Online Payment Plan
- Now thru March 10, 2021
Payment Plan Fee Due at Enrollment
Required Down Payment
- $0 until January 10
- 25% after January 10
- 50% after February 10
- 75% after March 10
Payment Withdrawal Dates
- January 11, 2021
- February 11, 2021
- March 11, 2021
- April 11, 2021
*Minimum $400 in Tuition and Fees
To Enroll: Log on to myMPTC
Go to: My Finances>MaxPay
In MaxPay, scroll down to click on the link to view available Payment Plan options.
Have your checking, savings, or credit card account information ready.
Contact Student Financial Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss payments on prior term balances.
All required down payments and enrollment fees are processed immediately!!!
- Court-ordered courses, books and supplies will not be included with this payment plan.
- Monthly payment plans are not a loan program or financial aid. There are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check.
- Enrollment in a monthly payment plan is done entirely online.
- You may pay your installments using either your credit card or Automatic Bank Payments (ACH) from your checking or savings account. ACH payments are those payments you have authorized to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at Moraine Park Technical College.
- Payment Plans will be recalculated for any courses added after the initial plan date and will spread new charges equally across remaining installments.
- The payment plan is a binding agreement. Your payment will be processed automatically and cannot be cancelled. Payments are applied on the dates listed above in accordance with the plan you select.
- Any financial aid or refund from cancelled or dropped classes will be applied to the unpaid balance.
- Installments not made by the due date will result in future courses being dropped, late fees, and a hold placed on your record prohibiting further services (i.e. enrollment, diploma, certificate, transcript, etc.).
- Non-attendance or non-payment does not constitute a cancellation of registration, and students will be responsible for tuition and fees not paid.
Contact the Student Financial Services staff at email@example.com.