Tuition payment plans are available for current students through our online payment processor, Transact Payments, Inc. (MaxPay). MPTC offers flexible payment plans for the Fall, Spring and Summer terms. Payment plans offer great benefits by spreading tuition payments over a period of time with interest-free monthly installments.
Online Payment Plan
Monthly payment plans are available to students with a minimum balance of $400 who need an option for paying tuition and fees not covered by Financial Aid and/or other sources.
- Enrollment in the plan is available as soon as courses are added.
- The installment dates and plan duration differ each semester.
- For questions about payment plans, please contact Student Financial Services directly.
- Transact Payments, Inc. (MaxPay) uses direct debits (automatic payments) from your bank account (checking/saving) or credit card account (Master Card, Visa, American Express or Discover) to make monthly payments on set installment dates.
- Court-ordered courses, books and supplies will not be included with this payment plan.
- Monthly payment plans are not a loan program or financial aid. There are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check.
- Enrollment in a monthly payment plan is done entirely online.
- You may pay your installments using either your credit card or Automatic Bank Payments (ACH) from your checking or savings account. ACH payments are those payments you have authorized to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at Moraine Park Technical College.
- Payment Plans will be recalculated for any courses added after the initial plan date and will spread new charges equally across remaining installments.
- The payment plan is a binding agreement. Your payment will be processed automatically and cannot be cancelled. Payments are applied on the dates listed above in accordance with the plan you select.
- Any financial aid or refund from cancelled or dropped classes will be applied to the unpaid balance.
- Installments not made by the due date will result in future courses being dropped, late fees, and a hold placed on your record prohibiting further services (i.e. enrollment, diploma, certificate, transcript, etc.).
- Non-attendance or non-payment does not constitute a cancellation of registration, and students will be responsible for tuition and fees not paid.
- Questions? Contact Student Financial Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $35 non-refundable enrollment fee per term
- $30 non-refundable returned check fee or failed payment fee
- Log on to myMPTCstudent
- Go to: My Finances>MaxPay
- In MaxPay, go to Payment Plans or scroll down on Overview to click on the link to view available Payment Plan options.
- Have your checking, savings, or credit card account information ready.
- Contact Student Financial Services at email@example.com to discuss payments on prior term balances.
All required down payments and enrollment fees are processed immediately!
Payment plans have a $35.00 enrollment fee per semester.
- $0 down with enrollment until January 7, 2024
- 25% down with enrollment after January 7
- 50% down with enrollment after February 1
- 75% down with enrollment after February 29
Payment Withdrawal Dates
- January 8, 2024
- February 2, 2024
- March 1, 2024
- March 29, 2024