How does a student become inactive?
Student Accounts are classified as inactive after they have gone 18 months without being registered for a class.
What happens when a student account is inactive?
All student resources are removed from the account. These include, but are not limited to, Office 365, student folders, and Unofficial Transcript access.
My Account is inactive, how can I get my transcripts?
Official transcripts can be ordered online through Moraine Park Technical College by following these steps:
- Click here
- On the blue ribbon, click on the second tab: GET YOUR MPTC TRANSCRIPT
- Read through the information provided
- Click on the PARCHMENT button at the bottom of the page
- Create a Parchment account and enter the requested information
- Digital transcripts are $9.51 per transcript. Additional charges for paper and express mail.
Immediate On-Demand transcripts can be provided in person at a cost of $15.00 each. On-Demand transcripts are available at the Fond du Lac and West Bend campuses between 8:00 am and 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Note: On-Demand transcripts are not available during days when the Fond du Lac and West Bend campuses are closed.
How can my account become active again?
A student account will be reactivated after you have successfully registered for a course or have been accepted into a program. At that time, all student resources that were previously removed will be recreated.