Career and Employment Services
Career and Employment Services provides free career exploration and job-search assistance to currently enrolled students and alumni from Moraine Park.
- Assist current students with “undecided” change of program
- Discover and land internships and jobs, create your profile/upload resume, get messaged by employers who want to hire you, connect with peers for tips and advice, participate in employer events, and much more through Handshake
- Connect students with internship resources
- Labor market, salary and Graduate Outcome Report
- Provide cover letter and resume reviews; conduct mock interviews
- Networking opportunities with employers