The Student Success Center is a friendly, welcoming place where we help students work toward their academic goals. We hope to see you soon!
Student Success Center
What we offer in the Student Success Center:
- College entrance exam (e.g., ACCUPLACER) preparation
- Skill-building courses required for program students
- Individualized instruction to improve math, reading, writing or study skills
- Help with college course work
- GED/HSED preparation (including the 5.09 option)
To get started:
- Most students need to attend a registration session if they are new to the Student Success Center or if they haven’t worked with us within the last 18 months.
- For current program students seeking homework help, come directly to the Student Success Center. You will view a PowerPoint presentation and complete a Registration Worksheet.
- GED/HSED students start with a GED/HSED Orientation.
For GED/HSED Information, click here.
For further information, please visit one of our centers or call 920-924-6393.