Welcome Student Veterans and Military Students
Moraine Park is committed to, and proud of, our veteran and military students. The college offers a number of programs approved for VA benefits and courses with a variety of flexible scheduling that is attractive to student veterans and military students alike. Moraine Park thanks you for your service and for allowing us to help you further your education.
If you are planning to use veterans educational benefits at Moraine Park please follow these steps:
- Setup an initial consultation about benefits and enrollment processes with Moraine Park Veterans Services by calling (920) 924-3489 or emailing email@example.com.
- Bring with you all military documents you have, i.e. certificate of eligibility, DD214s, NOBE, KICKER, as applicable to you. If you are a dependent some benefits will need other documentation. Please contact us for more information.
- All Veterans should supply the college with their military transcripts. These can be requested through JST for Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy : https://jst.doded.mil/. Air Force transcripts can be requested through: http://www.au.af.mil/au/404.asp
- After you enroll in classes you must fill out a Veterans Certification Request Form for the Federal Benefit you are using. This form needs to be submitted each semester after you register for classes.
- It is strongly advised to apply for Financial Aid along with your Federal VA benefits. For more information on the process see Moraine Park's Financial Aid website.
Attention Returning Students: Please fill out the Veterans Certification Request Form once your selection of classes is complete each semester. This is required in order to process your veterans benefits.
(920) 924-3489 or firstname.lastname@example.org