January 30 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$935
People deliver results, it’s just that simple. But often interpersonal conflicts and communication breakdowns get in the way of truly great performance. In this series, participants focus on building competence in the areas of: leadership credibility, accountability, interpersonal communication, collaboration, integrity and navigating change.
Target Audience: Individual contributors as well as leaders who seek to develop strong teams and drive outstanding results will benefit from this series.
- Apply basic leadership principles to build trust and promote collaboration in the workplace.
- Understand and appreciate diverse communication and thinking styles.
- Listen to the information needed to achieve results while maintaining constructive relationships.
- Manage emotions and overcome conflict in the workplace.
- Take positive action to make change successful, both individually and with others.
- Develop an action plan focused on application of skills to the workplace.
Class meets on Tuesdays, January 30, February 13, 27, March 13 and 27, 2018.