*Fall Registration Now Open!
· Online through myMPTC Student
· Complete and submit the online registration form, including class title, course number (xxx-xx)
and 5-digit CRN.
· Phone 1-800-472-4554 (please leave voicemail, we will return your call within 24 business hours)
· Contact Enrollment Services at email@example.com
- Campus visits and admissions meetings with prospective applicants will be done via: Skype, Snapchat or Google Hangouts. Contact a recruiter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online program applications are being accepted and processed weekdays.
Students can start at: https://www.morainepark.edu/admissions/new-student/how-to-apply-for-admissions/
- Processing of all digitally received documents and Criminal Background Checks will continue. Correspondence will be via email, text messaging or phone.
You can reach the admissions department at email@example.com.
- Note: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, MPTC will not regularly schedule on-campus Accuplacer sessions until further notice.
- You still have options: You may be eligible to take the Accuplacer utilizing a Virtual Proctor, (using Zoom) from home.
- To test virtually, you will need a computer (desktop, laptop, or Chromebook) with a webcam, speakers, and microphone. The test must be completed in a room that is quiet and private. You will be required to pay the regular $15 charge for testing prior to setting up an appointment.
- If you meet the technology requirements, and would like to schedule a Virtual Accuplacer using Zoom, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not meet these requirements, please contact email@example.com or call 920-924-6398 for other options.
- Advising, Processing of all digitally received documents will continue. Contact a Financial Aid Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1-800-472-4554 or 920-924-3207. Remember to include your Student ID (N#) when emailing.
- Click here for helpful FAQ’s.
- Official transcript processing completed daily.
- College transcript evaluations and other credit for prior learning discussions, graduation candidacy enrollment/education verifications will continue.
- Graduation process still in progress and diplomas being mailed by the end of July.
- Payment online or via mail.
- Payments via mail will be posted upon the campus reopening.
- Students should sign up for the e-refunds in the myMPTC Student Portal if they anticipate any funds from financial aid.
- Moraine Park offers tutorial services to students who are experiencing difficulties in their courses. Tutoring will be provided via our free online services through Net Tutor (link available in each Canvas course) or our free peer tutoring services via phone or online sessions.
Request a PeerTutor:
- Review the Expectations for Students Requesting a Tutor. When you complete the request form, you are indicating your agreement
- Complete the online tutor request form.
Student Success Center
- Basic Education instructors are available to assist students with homework primarily in areas of reading, writing, math, and study skills. Students should go to: myMPTC>My Support Services>Student Success Center to fill out the Request Information form. A Student Success Instructor will contact them to make arrangements.
- For more information please visit our Student Success Center web page.
- Contact Disability Resources for the development of Accommodation Letters, provision of accommodations and supportive services, sign language interpreting or real-time captioning for live chats or presentations, note-taking. Accommodations determined on an individual basis.
- You can start the accommodation process by completing a public request form through our online system, Accommodate, by clicking here.
- Disability Resources will continue to connect with students via platforms such as ZOOM and Skype, as well as by phone, email, and in-person (by appointment). Prospective students are also welcome to connect with our department through email or phone, TTY/VR: Use Relay/VRS
- After you submit your accommodation request through Accommodate, an Accommodation Specialist from your specified campus will connect with you via e-mail to complete the intake process. Part of this process could include connecting via platforms such as Zoom or Skype, as well as by phone and email.
- Beaver Dam Campus
- Wendy Christianson, Accommodation Specialist, 920-887-4495, email@example.com
- Fond du Lac Campus
- West Bend Campus
- Beaver Dam Campus
- Counselors will be available to meet with students in person, by appointment, or via email or phone during standard business hours; students will be able to schedule appointments via phone or email.
- Call Student Services at 1-800-472-4554
- Call or email us directly at:
- Kevin Rodriguez, Multicultural Student Support Specialist, is available through email, Skype, Zoom or on campus for appointments as well as the following online systems: Canvas, using your MPTC login (https://mptc.instructure.com/enroll/T3PHN8) Snapchat (mptc_kevinr) or the Facebook group: .https://www.facebook.com/groups/mptcdiversity/
- Calls to his office phone, 262-335-5834, will be retrieved during normal business hours.
- If you are using MS Bookings for appointments please list the address here. https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/MPTC@morainepark.edu/bookings/
- Advising meetings are available on-campus, via Zoom, phone or email during normal business hours. Students requesting evening appointments can contact their advisor directly.
- On-campus meetings are available, but limited, to reduce the amount of on-campus traffic.
- Students can schedule with advisors via the Bookings link in the advisor’s email or by contacting their advisor directly.
- Students can still contact via email.
- Check myMPTC for virtual activities and weekly tips
- Employment Services Specialist will meet with students, alumni and employers face-to-face, virtual or by phone during standard business hours
- On campus appointments are available Monday – Friday, by appointment
- Assistance to students and alumni includes: cover letter & resume reviews, conduct mock interviews, support with Handshake and job search
- Assistance to employers includes: help with Handshake and posting job openings
- Phone, Zoom, Skype options are available to meet with students, alumni, prospective students, and community members
- Career Assessment: Take assessments, receive interpretation of results, and explore career options
- Job Seeking: Job Search, résumé and cover letter reviews, interview preparation and practice
- Career Planning for Financial Aid: Complete this requirement online
- Career Center Instructor Contact Information:
- We’re working for you from home until July, so please feel free to give us a call!
- Kris Buchanan, 920-979-9635
- Bethany Leigh (FDL) 920-948-4235
- Nicole Grumley (BD or WB) 920-948-0280
- Students may meet with advisors via Zoom video conferencing or by phone to complete priority registration or for other advising, financial, career, transfer or other concerns.
- Online applications will still be processed remotely.
- Tutoring will be referred to NetTutor or when possible, done via Zoom with screen sharing.
Student Emergency funds
- Emergency Food and Gas cards to be mailed. Emergency Funds available, but on less frequent basis.
Veteran Services, active military and dependents
- Support can be found on Canvas through group discussion and questions. Stephen Pepper, Student Veterans Specialist is available through this portal as well as email. You also have the option to set up an online meeting using the Zoom meeting software. To join the Canvas group click on https://mptc.instructure.com/enroll/YL6BGJ and use your current login information.
- In person appointments can be scheduled using MS Bookings at https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/StevePepperVeteranServicesCalendar@morainepark.edu/bookings/
- If you are receiving phone calls for appointments, please list the address here. 920-924-3489 (Calls are forwarded to my cell phone)
- Calls to his office phone, 920-924-3489, will be retrieved during normal business hours.