Have a Question?
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Listen to this page
Translate this page
Share this page
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Google Plus
  • Share on LinkedIn

Transcripts and Student Records

Request Your Official Moraine Park Technical College Transcript

MPTC has partnered with National Student Clearinghouse to provide you with fast and secure online transcript ordering.

For each transcript requested, the processing fees include a $6.00 MPTC fee and a $2.25 NSC fee.  Transcripts are processed within 3-5 business days of receipt.  Rush orders for same day pick up are available.  Rush processing fees include an MPTC fee of $10.00 and an NSC fee of $2.25.


  • MPTC is a multi-campus college. Your transcript will include courses taken from all MPTC locations.
  • All transcripts are delivered via USPS First Class mail. We do not offer express/overnight delivery of transcripts.
  • All financial obligations to MPTC must be satisfied before your transcript order will be processed. You will be notified if there is a debt on your account.
  • Hold for pick-up transcripts will be available for pickup only at the Fond du Lac Campus Student Services Office, 235 North National Avenue, Fond du Lac, WI 54935. Photo ID required. Our office hours are Monday – Tuesday 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., Wednesday – Thursday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. You will receive an email notification when your transcript is ready for pick-up.
  • In-person pick-up transcripts and transcripts sent to a home address will be marked “Issued to Student”.
  • The official transcript should remain in an unopened, sealed envelope until it is presented to the employer, institution or scholarship provider.
  • Official transcripts bear the electronic signature of the registrar and do not require a raised seal.

*Moraine Park Technical College is closed on holidays and weekends. Transcripts are processed Monday through Friday from 8am-3:30pm.

**Moraine Park Technical College is closed on Fridays in June and July.

Submit Your Official Transcripts from Other Schools

Students must submit high school and/or college transcripts for admission and credit for prior learning evaluation.

Please contact the high school or college you attended for information about requesting an official transcript and fee details.

If you have ordered electronic official transcripts, please send to this email address when prompted: transcripts@morainepark.edu

If you have ordered a sealed paper copy of your official transcripts, please send as follows:

For high school transcripts:

Moraine Park Technical College
Attn: Admissions
235 N National Ave
P.O. Box 1940
Fond du Lac, WI 54936

For college transcripts:

Moraine Park Technical College
Attn: Records
235 N National Ave
P.O. Box 1940
Fond du Lac, WI 54936

Request Your GED/HSED Records

Official GED/HSED transcripts for other colleges and job applications must be processed through the WI Department of Public Instruction office. To receive an official transcript, call 1-800-768-8886 or use their website: https://dpi.wi.gov/ged/transcripts  The state fee for a new transcript is $15.

The Fond du Lac campus processes GED/HSED records for in-house use only. A signed record request form is necessary to process all requests. The form is available at each campus or by clicking here.

Send requests to:
Moraine Park Technical College
Attn: Patti Bryant – GED/HSED
235 North National Avenue
Box 1940
Fond du Lac, WI 54936

MPTC can verify if someone has earned a GED or HSED and the completion date to employers or other colleges. We cannot provide test scores. Please direct inquires to Patti Bryant at 920-924-3247.

Request Enrollment Verification

Our records department can provide verification of enrollment to banks, employers and other agencies. Please submit an Authorization to Release form, agency form or written request with specific details (mailing address, fax number) of the information you want released to verify your enrollment.

Educational Records

The Records Office maintains a record of student activity (handwritten, print, tapes, film, computer or other medium) at the Fond du Lac campus. We encourage students to review their unofficial record through myMPTC student. Copies of or inspection of educational records are available via written request to the Records office.