Do you want to move your application ahead of all the others? Employers are hiring for assembly jobs. This boot camp will prepare individuals for entry-level positions in Production Assembly. Job interviews with local businesses guaranteed.
Skills developed will provide experience in:
- Production of components
- Utilization of manufacturing tools
- General manufacturing practices
- General assembly principles, including hands-on applications
Production Assembler Program Courses and Academic Credits
|Math Review for Business/Industry||.45|
|Interpersonal Skills for Manufacturing||1|
|Lean Manufacturing Principles||1|
|Production Assembly Principles||1|
This tuition-based program is open to anyone with an interest in manufacturing careers.
- Classes meet Monday-Friday
- Eight hours a day for 15 days
- All classes held at Moraine Park-Fond du Lac
$679.23 tuition fee payable in full at orientation.
Funding resources available for those who qualify from:
- Local job centers
- WIA Adult or Dislocated Worker Program
- W2-Wisconsin Works Program
- TAA-Trade Adjustment Assistance Program
- DVR-Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
Individuals interested in participating are required to attend an information session. Registration is required 24 hours prior to the information session. The session will include program information, job opportunities, and a tour of the general production assembly lab. Allow up to 1 hour.
Please fill out the form below to sign up for a FREE information session.
We are committed to providing opportunities and equal access to students with disabilities. Click here for more information.