REQUEST PROGRAM INFORMATION
Program Number: 61-101-2
School Year: 2018-2019
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend, Online
The Tax Preparer Assistant Certificate prepares students for an entry-level position in the specialized area of tax preparation in an organization that focuses on individual tax planning and preparation. Students will be trained to provide excellent customer service, identify information and forms necessary to complete tax returns, prepare individual income tax returns and supporting forms, and analyze potential tax consequences or savings for the client. All courses in this certificate directly transfer into the Accounting Assistant Technical Diploma and Accounting Associate of Applied Science Degree.
- $134.20 per credit (resident)
- $201.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Tax Preparer Assistant
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|101-123||Income Tax Accounting||3|
|101-138||Data Management, Analysis and Reporting||3|