REQUEST PROGRAM INFORMATION
Program Number: 97-623-3
School Year: 2019-2020
Campus: Fond du Lac, some courses are available online.
This program is NOT eligible for financial aid
By merging leadership development and quality management programs, Moraine Park's Quality/Supervision Certificate is custom-designed to develop the management skills needed to transfer into a quality management role or to excel in one's current position. The courses provide individuals with an interdisciplinary experience, and course schedules and formats are designed for working adults. Extensive out-of-class work is required.
This certificate allows students to take associate of applied science degree courses without the time commitment of a full-time program. The credits may be applied toward an associate of applied science degree for the student who is interested in pursuing further education.
Courses in this certificate can be customized for on-site company training.
- $136.50 per credit (resident)
- $204.75 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Many people interested in this certificate are already employed in the field of quality management or supervisory management, or they are looking to move into a supervisory position within the quality or production areas. These classes provide formal education and networking opportunities for employed adults.
Visit the Admissions Page for details
|- OR -|
|196-189||Team Building and Problem Solving||3|
|623-167||ISO 9001 and Auditing||3|
|- OR -|
|804-195||College Algebra With Applications||3|
For additional information on program curriculum, prerequisites and general education course options, please contact your advisor.
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.