REQUEST PROGRAM INFORMATION
Program Number: 61-101-3
School Year: 2018-2019
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend, Online
The Payroll Assistant Certificate prepares students for entry-level positions to process payroll in a small business or assist with payroll related duties in a large organization. Students will be trained to provide excellent service to employees, calculate hours and wages according to Fair Labor Standards laws, compute related federal and state employer/employee taxes, determine net pay to include appropriate miscellaneous deductions, and file necessary federal and state tax forms.
- $134.20 per credit (resident)
- $201.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Payroll Assistant
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|101-138||Data Management, Analysis and Reporting||3|