REQUEST PROGRAM INFORMATION
Program Number: 97-116-1
School Year: 2019-2020
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend, Online
This program is NOT eligible for financial aid
This certificate establishes a foundation for developing employee effectiveness by focusing on the supervisor’s role in understanding, communicating and implementing organizational policies. Coursework entails: employment law; skills and tools to enhance employee performance, motivation and development; and workplace safety and health programs.
This certificate allows students to take associate of applied science degree courses without the time commitment of a full-time program—the credits can later be applied toward the Human Resources associate of applied science degree if the student desires. In addition, graduates or students currently enrolled in a program may find they have already completed some of the certificate’s requirements.
Courses in this certificate can be customized for on-site company training.
- $134.20 per credit (resident)
- $201.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Many people interested in this certificate are presently employed in the Human Resources field. These classes provide formal education and networking for employed adults.
Visit the Admissions Page for details
|116-154||Recruiting and Hiring||3|
|196-136||Safety in the Workplace||3|
|196-193||Human Resource Management||3|
For additional information on program curriculum, prerequisites and general education course options, please contact your advisor.
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.