REQUEST PROGRAM INFORMATION
Program Number: 97-196-4
School Year: 2019-2020
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend, Online
This program is NOT eligible for financial aid
This certificate develops the management and leadership skills of the healthcare worker. Current supervisors and those who want to be supervisors build the fundamental skills to be successful in leadership in the healthcare field. Taken from the Leadership Development program, these courses focus on issues relating to leading in a healthcare environment.
This certificate allows students to take associate of applied science degree courses without the time commitment of a full-time program—the credits can be later applied toward a degree if the student desires. In addition, graduates or students currently enrolled in the program may find they have already completed some of the certificate’s requirements.
Courses in this certificate can be customized for on-site company training.
- $136.50 per credit (resident)
- $204.75 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Many people interested in this certificate are presently employed in the field of management or are looking to move into management roles. These classes provide formal education and networking for employed adults. This is a growth area for many healthcare facilities.
- Note: For those individuals interested in moving from an individual contributor role to management, this certificate provides skills necessary for success as a first-time supervisor.
Visit the Admissions Page for details
|196-169||Diversity and Change Management||3|
|196-189||Team Building and Problem Solving||3|
|196-192||Managing for Quality||3|
For additional information on program curriculum, prerequisites and general education course options, please contact your advisor.
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.