REQUEST PROGRAM INFORMATION
Program Number: 97-145-1
School Year: 2019-2020
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend
This program is NOT eligible for financial aid
The Entrepreneurship Certificate is designed for people interested in exploring the components of small business start-up and operation. Coursework provides new and existing entrepreneurs hands-on training in the areas of business planning, financing, marketing, customer service, financial management and business communications.
- $134.20 per credit (resident)
- $201.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Certificate graduates learn the business management skills essential to the continued success of their entrepreneurial endeavors. The courses are diversified, and every attempt is made to address the specific business needs of students.
Visit the Admissions Page for details
|102-110||Introduction to Business||3|
|103-159||Computer Literacy - Microsoft Office||1|
|101-184||Principles of Accounting||3|
|145-189||Writing a Small Business Plan||3|
For additional information on program curriculum, prerequisites and general education course options, please contact your advisor.
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.