REQUEST PROGRAM INFORMATION
Program Number: 10-102-1
School Year: 2019-2020
Associate of Applied Science Degree
This program is eligible for financial aid
The Business Analyst program will prepare students to work as liaisons among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operation of an organization. Students use techniques to gather and analyze business requirements, using best practices and relevant technologies. Graduates will be able to support a variety of business, including health care, manufacturing, insurance and finance.
- $136.50 per credit (resident)
- $204.75 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Apply mathematical concepts
- Demonstrate the ability to think critically
- Demonstrate the ability to value self and work ethically with others in a diverse population
- Use technology effectively
- Make decisions that incorporate the importance of sustainability
- Business Analyst
- Operations Research Analyst
- IT Project Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
Visit the Admissions Page for details
|102-132||Business Analyst Planning and Monitoring||3|
|102-134||Business Analyst Essentials||3|
|103-159||**Computer Literacy - Microsoft Office||1|
|801-136||English Composition 1||3|
|102-138||Requirements Life Cycle Management||3|
|196-189||Team Building and Problem Solving||3|
|809-1xx||Social Science Course||3|
|101-138||Data Management, Analysis and Reporting||3|
|102-140||Business Analyst Software Applications||3|
|102-142||Requirements Analysis and Design||3|
|101-184||Principles of Accounting||3|
|102-144||Business Analyst Strategy Analysis||3|
|102-146||Business Analyst Solution Evaluation||3|
|809-1xx||Behavioral Science Course||3|
|Total Program Credits and Institutional Requirements||63|
** The credits for 103-159 Computer Literacy-Microsoft Office and 890-101 College 101 are Institutional Requirements for graduation.
For additional information on program curriculum, prerequisites and general education course options, please contact your advisor.
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.