Program Number: 97-152-1
School Year: 2018-2019
Campus: Online, most classes offered at Fond du Lac and West Bend
The Web Site Coordinator Certificate offers students the opportunity to develop basic skills that enable them to design, develop and maintain Internet web sites. Coursework introduces students to design software, electronic imaging, web site coding, and design and development processes to support the marketing functions of a business.
This certificate allows students to take technical diploma courses without the time commitment of a full-time program. The credits can be applied toward the Information Technology - Web Designer/Developer program if the student desires.
- $132.20 per credit (resident)
- $198.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Fees shown are 2017-2018 fees; 2018-2019 fees will be available as soon as they are approved.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Web Content Manager
Opportunities for Advancement
Graduates of the certificate may continue their formal training with Moraine Park’s technical diploma, Information Technology - Web Designer/Developer, to obtain more in-depth skills and knowledge.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|152-106||Web Site Design||3|
|152-107||Graphics for the Web||2|
|152-112||Web Coding Technologies||3|
|152-119||Web Designer/Developer Concepts||2|
For additional information on program curriculum, prerequisites and general education course options, please contact your advisor.
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.