Program Number: 61-457-1
School Year: 2018-2019
Campus: Fond du Lac
The Manufacturing Fundamentals pathway provides students with an understanding of the processes involved in manufacturing. It provides training to safely operate commonly used machine tools such as lathes, milling machines and surface grinders. Students develop the ability to read, visualize and interpret industrial blueprints. They practice using basic measuring equipment such as scales, micrometer, s dial calipers and gage blocks. The courses in this certificate can be directly transferred into Moraine Park's Fabrication Technologies associate of applied science degree.
- $134.20 per credit (resident)
- $201.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Fees shown are 2017-2018 fees; 2018-2019 fees will be available as soon as they are approved.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Production Assembler
- Team Assembler
- Assembly Operator
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|623-110||Technical Print Reading||2|
|804-195||College Algebra With Applications||3|