Program Number: 97-204-2
School Year: 2018-2019
Campus: Fond du Lac, West Bend
This certificate helps students develop beginning-level electronic publishing skills. Students learn the software functions of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign software. Basic typographic and graphic design techniques are presented as well as an overview to the graphic communications field. This certificate is designed for individuals who are interested in acquiring entry-level skills for the graphic communications field. The coursework appeals to people who enjoy working with computer software and applying these software skills to graphic design projects.
- $134.20 per credit (resident)
- $201.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Fees shown are 2017-2018 fees; 2018-2019 fees will be available as soon as they are approved.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Graphic Arts Technician
- Layout Artist
Career Pathways offer a guide to help you achieve your education and employment goals. With short-term education options based on stackable credits, Career Pathways allow you to build upon your education goals as you plan your career advancement. At each step of the way, your classes will stack to more advanced certificates and diplomas, earning industry recognized credentials that provide you potentially new employment opportunities.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|111-101||Introduction to Graphic Communication||3|
|204-102||Vector Illustration 1||2|
For additional information on program curriculum, prerequisites and general education course options, please contact your advisor.
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.