Program Number: 97-550-6
School Year: 2018-2019
Campus: Fond du Lac
The Counselor Training for Gambling Addiction Certificate offered by Moraine Park Technical College prepares students by providing the educational requirements for counselor certification in problem gambling and to sit for the exam to attain a counseling specialty as an International Certified Gambling Counselor with the National Council on Problem Gambling. One must have a bachelor degree in a related counseling/human service field, have attained the required education, and demonstrate competency by passing an exam by the National Council on Problem Gambling in order to qualify for certification with the National Council on Problem Gambling.
- $132.20 per credit (resident)
- $198.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Fees shown are 2017-2018 fees; 2018-2019 fees will be available as soon as they are approved.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|550-101||Introduction to Problem Gambling 1||3|
|550-102||Introduction to Problem Gambling 2||2|
For additional information on program curriculum, prerequisites and general education course options, please contact your advisor.
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.