Program Number: 97-462-2
School Year: 2018-2019
Campus: Fond du Lac
The Advanced Industrial Maintenance Certificate is intended to prepare students for entry into and advancement within the field of industrial maintenance. Graduates of this program will have the knowledge of the installation and repair of electrical and mechanical systems, motor controls and hydraulics systems.
- $132.20 per credit (resident)
- $198.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Fees shown are 2017-2018 fees; 2018-2019 fees will be available as soon as they are approved.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Automated Equipment Installer
- Facility Maintenance
- Lead Production Mechanic
- Production Maintenance
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Take the college assessment test (ACCUPLACER, ACT or other). The ACCUPLACER assessment can be taken at MPTC.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|462-108||Interpreting Engineering Drawings||2|
|620-115||AC-DC Machinery and Motor Controls||4|
|620-141||Mechanical Drives 1||3|
For additional information on program curriculum, prerequisites and general education course options, please contact your advisor.
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
Courses taken and successfully completed within this certificate may count towards an associate degree in Electromechanical Technology or Industrial Mechanical Technician. Please contact an academic advisor for additional information.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.