Explores the fundamentals of forklift operation in the workplace. Students receive hands-on application by practicing with a forklift. Participants examine factors affecting safe operation for the operator, the load, the forklift and the physical environment. Certification is available upon completion for propane, electric and pallet jack forklifts (types I, IV, V). Class is compliant with OSHA standard 1910.178 for powered trucks. Forklift books are included in the cost and will be distributed by the instructor the day of the class.
- Course Title: Forklift Safety
- Course Number: 460-400
- Cost: $100 for eight-hour session
- Note: Individuals from out of state may be subject to an additional out-of-state fee.
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Textbook: Included in fee, will be distributed on first day of class.
- Location: Moraine Park Technical College, 235 North National Avenue, Fond du Lac, WI 54935-2884
- To register for one of the following dates, please call 920-924-3207 or 1-800-472-4554
|10055||Wednesday, July 25, 2018||7:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.||B-109|
|20633||Saturday, September 8, 2018||7:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.||B-109|
Customized, on-site training is available. For more details, please call Laura Schelter at 920-924-6408