Cost and How to Pay
Moraine Park’s tuition and fees are some of the most affordable in Wisconsin. Still, costs can add up quickly, so we have resources and options to help you pay for your education.
How much does it cost?
On average, a full-time student at Moraine Park pays $2,630 per semester for tuition and books.
2020-21 tuition is $138.90 per credit (Wisconsin resident) and standard course fees average $13 per credit.
- All courses have a material fee. Courses such as Welding or Culinary Arts may be higher based on the lab materials. (Material fees range from $4.50 – $66, with an average of $20 per credit.)
- There is a $10 technology fee for online courses.
- Certain programs require additional purchases. For example, a knife set is required for Culinary Arts, specialty tools and gear for Electrical Power Distribution, or a supply kit for Cosmetology. These items become the personal possession of the student.
- Book prices vary based on rented vs. purchased and new vs. used options.
- Parking is free, safe and convenient.
How to Pay Your Tuition Bill
- Check or Money Order
- Credit Card
Requires a $35 processing fee and down payment. Balance is divided equally over each semester.
Every associate degree and most technical diplomas qualify for financial aid; every student is encouraged to apply when admitted to an eligible program. Federal, state and other aid amounts available for a student are determined after completing the process.
Employers or agencies may pay on a student’s behalf. Payment is due in standard payment schedule. Advanced paperwork is required.
View the Third-Party Contract FAQs here.
When are tuition and fees due?
Tuition and fees are due two weeks prior to the official start date of each semester. However, if you enroll in classes after those dates, payment is due immediately.
Note: Any outstanding balance not covered by a Third Party Sponsor or Financial Aid is the student’s responsibility.