What is General Education Mobile (GEM)?
Moraine Park Technical College has partnered with the Community College of the Air Force’s (CCAF) GEM program. Within this program, Airmen can access general
education courses in a virtual setting to fulfill the CCAF Asssociate in Applied Science’s (AAS) general education requirements. The flexibility of a virtual classroom allows you to learn on your own time from anywhere in the world! The unique support offered at Moraine Park will aid in your success, including one-on-one contact with our Associate Dean of General Education, Amy Patterson.
- 801-196 Oral and Interpersonal Communication
- 801-198 Speech
- 801-136 English Composition 1
- 804-189 Introductory Statistics
- 809-198 Introduction to Psychology
- 809-188 Developmental Psychology
- 809-159 Abnormal Psychology
- 809-199 Psychology of Human Relations
- 809-172 Introduction to Diversity Studies
- 809-195 Economics
- 809-196 Introduction to Sociology
- 809-103 Thinking Critically and Creatively
- 809-166 Introduction to Ethics: Theory and Application
Most courses are in the 16 week semester. Accelerated courses are also available. See the course schedule for full details.
To get started, contact Sgt. Steve Pepper via e-mail or give her a call at 920-924-3489.