Request Your Official Moraine Park Technical College Transcript
MPTC has partnered with National Student Clearinghouse to provide you with fast and secure online transcript ordering.
For each transcript requested, the standard processing fees include a $6.00 MPTC fee and a $2.50 NSC fee. Transcripts are processed within 3-5 business days of receipt.
On Demand orders are only available at the Fond du Lac campus and must be ordered in person. The fee is $10.00 per transcript.
On Demand transcripts can be ordered from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday through Friday, during regular business hours, at the Fond du Lac campus.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER:
- MPTC is a multi-campus college. The transcript will include all undergraduate and continuing education courses taken from all MPTC locations.
- All transcripts are delivered via USPS First Class mail. We do not offer electronic or express/overnight delivery of transcripts.
- All financial obligations to MPTC must be satisfied before your transcript order will be processed. You will be notified if there is a debt on your account.
- Hold for pick-up transcripts will be available for pickup only at the Fond du Lac Campus Student Services Office, 235 North National Avenue, Fond du Lac, WI 54935. Photo ID required. Our office hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm. You will receive an email notification when your transcript is ready for pick-up.
- In-person pick-up transcripts and transcripts sent to a home address will be marked “Issued to Student”.
- The official transcript should remain in an unopened, sealed envelope until it is presented to the employer, institution or scholarship provider.
- Official transcripts bear the electronic signature of the registrar and do not require a raised seal.
*Moraine Park Technical College is closed on holidays and weekends. Transcripts are processed Monday through Friday from 8:00 am-3:30 pm.
**Moraine Park Technical College is closed on Fridays in June and July.
Submit Your Official Transcripts from Other Schools
Students must submit high school and/or college transcripts for admission and credit for prior learning evaluation.
Please contact the high school or college you attended for information about requesting an official transcript and fee details.
If you have ordered electronic official transcripts, please send to this email address when prompted: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have ordered a sealed paper copy of your official transcripts, please send as follows:
Moraine Park Technical College
235 N National Ave
P.O. Box 1940
Fond du Lac, WI 54936
Request Your GED®/HSED Records
Official GED®/HSED transcripts for other colleges and job applications must be processed through the WI Department of Public Instruction office.
To receive an official transcript, call 1-800-768-8886 or use their website: https://dpi.wi.gov/ged/transcripts . The state fee for a new transcript is $15.
Completed GED®/HSED at MPTC prior to May 2019 and attending MPTC as a program student, submit online request form. Click here for form.
* Allow up to 5 business days for transcript processing.
Completed GED®/HSED at MPTC after May 2019 and attending MPTC as a program student, your information is on file. No request needs to be submitted.
Questions? Contact student records by email.
GED®/HSED completion verifications can be given by telephone or email to employers, prospective employers and other colleges.
In many cases, no official transcript is needed in the hiring process. Contact the GED® Chief Examiner at 920-924-3247, TTY/VP: Use Relay/VRS or by email.
Request Enrollment Verification
Our records department can provide verification of enrollment to banks, employers and other agencies. Please submit an Authorization to Release form, agency form or written request with specific details (mailing address, fax number) of the information you want released to verify your enrollment.
The Records Office maintains a record of student activity (handwritten, print, tapes, film, computer or other medium) at the Fond du Lac campus. We encourage students to review their unofficial record through myMPTC student. Copies of or inspection of educational records are available via written request to the Records office.