Student of the Year Award
Each year, one student is selected to receive Moraine Park’s prestigious Student of the Year Award. The Student of the Year is a student who has excelled in and outside of the classroom and has modeled the College’s Core Abilities. The Student of the Year will be featured as a speaker at Moraine Park’s Student Awards Banquet on Friday, May 12 and may have a participatory role at commencement on Saturday, May 20.
Do you know a student who has really made the most of their college experience at Moraine Park? Someone who has taken advantage of multiple opportunities to expand and grow themselves, both through coursework and co-curricular involvement at MPTC? Consider nominating a student for the Student of the Year Award by completing the form below and submitting it to Lisa Manuell (BD) no later than Friday, February 10. Late and/or incomplete nominations will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Who is eligible? A Moraine Park student who:
- Is graduating during the current academic year
- Excels both in and outside of the classroom
- Serves as a role model to others and is helpful to fellow students
- Models Moraine Park’s Core Abilities
- Has been nominated by a fellow student or a member of Moraine Park’s staff, faculty, or administration
- Has a GPA of at least 3.0