Six Sigma Green Belt
Green Belt Certification
Significantly improve your company’s quality, efficiency, and ROI with the Wisconsin Technical College System Green Belt Certification. Develop expertise with data analysis, Lean methods, project management, problem solving and a wide array of quality tools.
Benefits of MPTC’s Green Belt:
- Hands-on approach to Six Sigma. Each participant is required to lead a work-related project with the class. You will apply the methods and tools as you learn them.
- Immediate ROI to your company. Projects completed with this course average over $40,000 in validated hard savings.
- Become Green Belt certified by the Wisconsin Technical College System. A certification respected throughout the state and beyond.
- Earn 6 credits towards an associate of applied science degree
- Each participant will have an experienced Six Sigma Black Belt mentor to help guide your project from conception to completion. Our mentors have many years’ experience leading and applying Six-Sigma projects in industry.
- A balanced mix of Lean and Six Sigma tools. The training incorporates Lean concepts and many Lean tools into the training. Your project can be either Lean or Six-Sigma focused, depending on the problem that needs to be solved.
- 12 days of face-to-face classroom training and exercises with an ASQ certified Six-Sigma Black belt instructor. Interaction is the key to learning, and our Green Belt course is designed with a mix of presentations, discussions, and in-class exercises to drive the concepts home.
- Each participant will be required to complete a Six-Sigma project as part of the training. All projects follow the 5-phase DMAIC methodology (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control).
- Certification requires successful completion of both the classroom and project courses.
Upon Completion you will:
- Be able to reduce costs and improve efficiency by identifying and leading high impact projects.
- Be certified as a Six Sigma Green Belt by the Wisconsin Technical College System
- Have expertise in problem solving, root cause analysis, data analysis, and project management
- Sustain the gain from your projects for the long term.
- Five hours of one-on-one mentoring to help select a work related Lean Six Sigma project and guide your project to successful completion.
- A one year timed license for Minitab Statistical Software (a $480 value)
- Flash drive with course materials, Minitab walk-throughs, and quality tool templates.
A laptop computer with MS-Project and MS-Excel. Please have privileges to install software on your first day of class (to install the provided Minitab software)
Mondays, February 20, 27, March 6, 20, 27, April 3, 17, 24, May 1, 8, 15 and 22, 2023
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Fond du Lac Campus
Series Price: $3,900 per person.
Phone: 920-924-3449, TTY/VP: Use Relay/VRS