There are a number of grants available through the Wisconsin Technical College System for Wisconsin-based employers.
Workforce Advancement Training (WAT) Grants
Workforce Advancement Training grants help fund investments in your workforce. The focus is on increasing skills of your existing workforce and business competitiveness. Partnerships between employers and their local technical college are formed. An instructor skilled in adult learning will work with your team to customize material and train your staff.
Moraine Park facilities were designed with your needs in mind. You’ll find easy access to world class facilities and the resources you need to:
- Host large and small group meetings
- Coordinate conferences
- Train in state of the art learning labs
- Connect via leading technologies to clients and colleagues around the world
- Coordinate planning, catering and technical services
Ask about our conference, meeting and training facilities. Contact
facilities at 920-924-3223.
- West Bend’s AMTC Conference and Training facility
- Fond du Lac’s IMC training lab
- Fond du Lac’s World Link Conference Center