Teaming up for Seamless Service
September 17 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$195
Explore what it takes to deliver seamless service, and to develop skills for addressing service issues with your fellow service providers. Participants will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of seamless service.
- Describe their role in delivering seamless service.
- Apply the six best practices for delivering seamless service.
- Demonstrate a five-step process for discussing service coordination issues with others.
- Take actions to increase teamwork and coordination with those who help them serve their customers.
- September 17
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Business & Industry, Business & Industry Course, Public
- West Bend Campus, Room T-117
2151 N Main St
West Bend, WI 53090 United States
- Angela Gerlach
July 24 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
August 2 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
August 5 @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm