Lean Enterprise/Six Sigma Executive Overview
July 10 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
LEAN ENTERPRISE/SIX SIGMA EXECUTIVE OVERVIEW
This session is targeted to the level of management who would plan, control, and oversee the implementation and continuation of a Lean Enterprise/Six Sigma Program. Topics to be covered include the relationship of Lean Enterprise/Six Sigma to corporate strategies, issues of implementation, a basic overview of the methodology and tools, and an introduction to training programs.
Expect to learn:
- The difference between Lean Enterprise and Six Sigma.
- The proper applications for Lean Enterprise and Six Sigma.
- Why your organizations need to implement one or both of these systems.
- The role that everyone plays in the success of each.
- The link between Six Sigma and the Critical to Satisfaction Characteristics of your customers.
- Lean Enterprise tools.
- Training Levels – Yellow Belt, Green Belt, and Black Belt
- Learn about the WTCS Green Belt Training program.