- This event has passed.
October 11, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Come see what Moraine Park has to offer!
Adults looking to start a program and/or courses in Spring semester or high school seniors looking to get a jumpstart on the admissions process for Fall 2017.
At the event:
- Tour campus, labs and classrooms.
- Meet with instructors and students.
- Learn about Student Services on campus including Advising, Financial Aid, Student Life and more!.
- Start the admissions process.
- Receive $30 application fee waiver (*restrictions apply)
This event will be held on all three campus.
- Tuesday, October 11th in West Bend
- Wednesday, October 12th in Fond du Lac
- Thursday, October 13th in Beaver Dam
*Application Fee Waiver Restrictions:
- Prospective student must attend event to receive application fee waiver
- Application fee waiver is valid for Associates Degree and Technical Diplomas of 30+ credits only. Does not apply to certificates, apprenticeships or Nursing Assistant.
- Application and fee waiver deadline: November 15, 2016
- A photo ID is required
- Must attend event for application fee waiver