Accuplacer Testing Schedule
Accuplacer is provided in a virtual (Zoom meeting) format several times each week. However, if you do not meet the technology requirements or otherwise need to do this in-person at one of the three campus locations, a testing date and time can be arranged.
Virtual testing requires:
- A computer (desktop, laptop, or Chromebook) with a webcam, speakers, and microphone along with high speed internet service. (No cell phones or tablets)
You must also complete the following steps:
- Download and install Zoom at https://www.zoom.us/download#client_4meeting
- Check that Zoom is set up correctly. Click https://www.zoom.us/test and use the option to join with video.
- Confirm that your computer can run Accuplacer. Click https://www.accuplacer.org/#/SystemRequirement
- A room that is quiet and private.
- Testing fee of $15 paid within 24 hours of receiving your confirmation email with the payment link.
If you meet the technology requirements, and would like to schedule a Virtual Accuplacer, please click on this link which will take you to Bookings to schedule. If you do not meet these requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920-924-6398 (TTY/VP: Use Relay/VRS) for other options.
*Pre-registration is required and testing begins promptly at the designated start time.
*Testing can take up to three hours so plan accordingly.
– To confirm testing dates, register, or for additional information please call: 800-472-4554, TTY/VP: Use Relay/VRS
– To access disability resource accommodations for Accuplacer testing, click here.
Zoom Testing Schedule
*Testing is limited to 5 students per test date and time.
Test must be started at the time indicated. Times listed are Central Standard Time. Students are allowed three hours to complete the test.
Dates are subject to change.