- Reading Comprehension (55 questions) Which consist of health related scenarios that measure reading comprehension. Identify the main idea, find meaning of words in context, passage comprehension and making logical inferences.
- Vocabulary and General Knowledge (55 Questions) Contains vocabulary terms that are commonly used in both general English-speaking settings and in health care fields.
- Grammar (55 Questions) Contains basic grammar including parts of speech, important terms and their uses and commonly occurring grammatical errors, etc.
- Mathematics (55 Questions) Basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, fractions, decimals, ratio and proportion, household measures and general math facts used in calculating drug dosages and solutions. Calculator built into the exam.
- Anatomy and Physiology (30 Questions) Provides coverage of general terminology anatomical structures and systems.