Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Boot Camp
This PLC Boot Camp is designed for individuals who are currently working in an Industrial Maintenance position and wish to gain additional training in the Programmable Logic Controller field. Participants must be sponsored by their employer to attend. Students will be working with Allen-Bradley 500 and 5000. They will attend class one day per week starting with the Basic PLC class and then continue with the Advanced PLC class.
Skills developed will provide experience in
- Developing and installing of programmable controllers
- Planning, monitoring and troubleshooting PLC machine processes
- Identifying advanced programming terminology, languages, and concepts
- Developing HMI applications
- Identifying communication techniques and protocols
PLC Program Courses and Academic Credits
|Allen-Bradley PLCs and Ladder Logic||3|
|Advanced Allen-Bradley PLCs and PanelVIEW||3|
- Classes meet one day a week
- 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- All classes held at Moraine Park-Fond du Lac Campus
$3,700.00 includes tuition, one-time $30 admission fee and all materials. Course fees will be payable at the beginning of the boot camp. May be eligible for grant funding.
We are committed to providing opportunities and equal access to students with disabilities. Click here for more information.
Phone: 920-924-3334, TTY/VP: Use Relay/VRS