Responsible Beverage Services
The Responsible Beverage Service course has been developed by the Wisconsin Technical College System and complies with Wisconsin Statutes 125.04(5), 125.17(6) and 134.66(2m).
- Designed to educate owners/operators and employees of the food and beverage industry who sell and serve alcohol beverages and/or tobacco products.
- Fulfills Department of Revenue’s Alcohol Beverage Bill (SB462) which requires new applicants, bartenders or operators to complete the training before a license is issued.
- May fulfill municipal ordinances, where applicable. Please check with your municipality.
- A certificate will be awarded for satisfactory completion of the course and exam.
- A photo ID is required.
Responsible Beverage Service courses are offered frequently throughout the district.
- Search for Course #311-400 in our course schedule.
- To register, call 1-800-472-4554 or 920-924-3207
- Cost: $25.00 per person.
|10274||Monday, June 29, 2020||5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.||Beaver Dam – K-320
Fond du Lac – E-174
West Bend – T-207
|20862||Monday, August 17, 2020||5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.||Beaver Dam – K-320
Fond du Lac – A-203
West Bend – N-116
For more information, please call Laura Schelter at 920-924-6408.