Open Computer Lab
All Moraine Park campuses provide an Open Computer Lab to all Moraine Park students. The labs offer a semi-quiet space for students needing a computer for school purposes. They are to be used by enrolled students only. Instructional staff available – hours vary. Please call for availability.
Fall 2017 Semester Hours by Campus
Room: J-111 920-887-4471
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. (The lab will be closed until 4:30 p.m. on the following Mondays for testing: 9/18, 10/2, 10/16, 11/6, 11/20, 12/4, 12/18)
Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Fond du Lac
Hours: Monday – Wednesday 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. (The lab closes at 1:00 p.m. for testing on the following Mondays: 9/11, 10/9, 11/13, 12/11)
Thursday 4:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The lab is open when not otherwise scheduled for testing or classes.
Please call or see library staff for hours.
This schedule is subject to change and includes days/times when the labs are closed for testing. To view the Pearson VUE testing schedule, click here.
Open Computer Lab Guidelines
- Individuals using the lab must be current MPTC students.
- Students working in groups are welcome. Please respect others by using soft voices.
- Cell phones must be turned to SILENT/VIBRATE at all times.
- No food or uncovered drinks are allowed in the computer lab.
- Computers must be used for school purposes only per the MPTC Student Acceptable
- Use of College Computing Resources Procedure on myMPTC.
- Children are not allowed in the computer lab.