Accuplacer is a placement tool that assists in determining your skill level in reading, writing, and mathematics. You may prepare for the Accuplacer at one of our Student Success Centers. Your score on the Accuplacer does not affect acceptance to Moraine Park. It is a tool designed to assist us in determining the appropriate level of coursework for you.
- Read additional details about questions on the Accuplacer
and helpful websites to prepare for the test.
- Testing Schedule
*ACCUPLACER Test requires a $15 fee. Fee is non-refundable for no shows.
Additional Accuplacer Information:
- Measures academic skill levels in language, reading and math
- Required for most first-time students entering Moraine Park programs
- Accuplacer preparation and practice tests
- Moraine Park also accepts ACT and Compass scores
- Free Practice Materials for Students available at accuplacer.collegeboard.org/
For additional information please call: 800-472-4554