Moraine Park offers tutorial services to students who are experiencing difficulties in their courses. These service are provided at no charge through a federally funded project to students currently enrolled in vocational and/or technical courses.
- One-on-one or group tutoring sessions
- Review and clarification of course concepts
- Reinforcement of background skills needed for understanding a course
- Suggestions for effective note taking/studying
How To Request a Tutor:
- Complete the online tutor request form.
- Please review the Expectations for Students Requesting a Tutor. When you complete the request form, you are indicating your agreement
*You will be contacted when a tutor is found for the course you requested. Every effort is made to find a match; however, it is not guaranteed.
If you have recently completed a course with an A or B or if you have recently graduated from a program and you want to help others succeed, please consider becoming a tutor!
How To Become a Tutor:
- Complete the tutor availability form
- Please read the Tutor Expectations. When you complete the tutor availability form, you are indicating your agreement.
*If a match is made, the Tutoring Services Specialist will contact you to meet with you, review the guidelines, and complete the payroll paperwork. Tutors are paid $9.50/hr.
For more information: