- Individualized academic assessment and assistance
- College coursework help
- One-on-one or group tutoring sessions
- Review and clarification of course concepts
- Reinforcement of background skills needed for understanding a course
- Suggestions for effective note taking/studying
- Help improving reading speed and comprehension, writing, and math skills.
- Assistance in preparing for college entrance exams such as the Accuplacer, ACT, and SAT.
Access assistance through the Student Success Center:
- View a presentation.
- Complete an activity sheet.
- Complete a registration worksheet.
- Visit one of the SSC locations after you have completed these items.
*Adults who haven’t studied in the Student Success Center before or within the last 18 months need to attend a registration prior to studying in a center.
Request a tutor:
- Complete the online tutor request form.
- Please review the Expectations for Students Requesting a Tutor. When you complete the request form, you are indicating your agreement
*You will be contacted when a tutor is found for the course you requested. Every effort is made to find a match; however, it is not guaranteed.
Become a Tutor:
- Complete the tutor availability form
- Please read the Tutor Expectations. When you complete the tutor availability form, you are indicating your agreement.
- If a match is made, the Tutoring Services Specialist will contact you to meet with you, review the guidelines, and complete the payroll paperwork. Tutors are paid $9.50/hr.
For more information or to get connected to the service that will best meet your academic needs contact: