Leadership Solutions Tailored to your Individual Needs
Engaging employees throughout their career is critical to organizational success. Moraine Park�s leadership training addresses skill development in three phases at every level of an individual's career.
Leadership Excellence Foundational Series
Values, ethics, listening, adaptability, managing emotions and influencing are all critical skills needed to increase an individual�s personal effectiveness.
- Basic Principles of a Collaborative Workplace -- Wednesday, March 5
- The Leader in Each of Us -- Wednesday, March 12
- Proactive Listening -- Wednesday, March 19
- Giving and Receiving Constructive Feedback -- Wednesday, March 26
- Personal Strategies for Navigating Change -- Wednesday, April 2
- Giving Recognition -- Wednesday, April 9
All sessions run from 8 a.m. to noon on the West Bend campus, room T-120.
Instructor: Lynn Zimmer
Leadership Excellence Intermediate Series
Giving and receiving constructive feedback, collaboration, coaching, recognition, managing priorities and expressing yourself enhance an individuals ability to function in teams and prepare them to manage others within your organization.
- Handling Emotions Under Pressure -- Wednesday, March 5
- Moving from Conflict to Collaboration -- Wednesday, March 12
- Influencing Win-Win Outcomes -- Wednesday, March 19
- Managing Your Priorities -- Wednesday, March 26
- Coaching: Bringing Out the Best in Others -- Wednesday, April 2
- Expressing Your Thoughts and Ideas -- Wednesday, April 9
All sessions run from 1 to 5 p.m. on the Wednesday campus, room T-120.
Leadership Excellence Advanced Series
When it comes to achieving results, leaders who are able to effectively develop a high-performance team are essential.
- Defining Your Teams Contributions -- Wednesday, April 23
- Identifying Work Priorities/Setting Verifiable Goals -- Wednesday, April 30
- Gaining Commitment to Preset Goals -- Wednesday, May 7
- Correcting Performance Problems -- Wednesday, May 14
- Conducting a Collaborative Performance Review -- Wednesday, May 21
All sessions run from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. on the West Bend campus, room T-120.
Leadership courses are offered in partnership with Achieve Global.