Assessment tests can improve your hiring outcomes. They can be used to create effective training plans. Moraine Park offers a variety of standard assessment tests. Our staff will work with you to understand your needs. Then we’ll help you develop and administer a plan that gives you information needed to make smart staffing and training decisions.
Some of the tests offered include:
- Pre-employment Testing by Technical Skill Area
- Validate skills like an employee's spatial aptitude, mechanical reasoning or blueprint reading abilities using standardized testing
- A general intelligence test that measures an individual's ability to learn, adapt, solve problems and understand instructions.
- Manufacturing Skill Standards Certification (MSSC)
- The MSSC System awards "Certified Production Technician (CPT)" certificates to individuals who pass any or all of its four Production modules: Safety; Quality Practices & Measurement; Manufacturing Processes & Production; and Maintenance Awareness
- Myers-Briggs (MBTI)
- A tool to indicate and validate C.G. Jung's work on psychological types and make the information useful in everyday life.
- Help your team understand "why they do what they do"; Organizations worldwide embrace DiSC to pave the way for successful training, coaching and consulting applications.
- Organizational Needs Assessment
- Understanding the needs of your business helps to ensure that the right training solutions are developed and delivered.