Achieving the dream of a college degree is within reach.
The Moraine Park PROMISE program removes financial barriers, providing high school students the opportunity to earn their degree and achieve their career goals. The PROMISE program also creates a partnership between the student and Moraine Park, so together we can work to make college possible.
The Student’s Promise You promise to attend Moraine Park as a full-time student (a minimum of 12 credits per semester) and to fulfill the Moraine Park PROMISE eligibility requirements, which include continuing to maintain identified academic standards while enrolled at Moraine Park.
Moraine Park’s Promise Moraine Park promises to provide five consecutive semesters (not including summer) of FREE TUITION. We also promise to provide additional services including mentoring, tutoring, assistance with financial aid filing, and other support services.
- Graduate on time from an accredited or home high school.
- Must reside within the Moraine Park Technical College District.
- Earn a cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Earn a minimum composite score of 16 on the ACT.
- Have a 90 percent attendance rate during senior year of high school.
- Apply for admission to Moraine Park no later than January 15, 2018.
- Enroll in an associate of applied science or technical diploma program that meets eligibility requirements for federal and Wisconsin financial aid.
- Complete and submit the Free Application for Financial Aid (FAFSA) by January 15, 2018. Student must be eligible for federal Pell grants and accept all state and federal grants and scholarships not awarded by the Moraine Park Foundation (Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $3,500 or lower. Based on FAFSA.)
To Remain Eligible
- Enroll as a full-time student (at least 12 credits per semester) at Moraine Park.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher while attending Moraine Park.
- Complete eight hours of community service each semester.
- Stay in good standing with all College policies.
- Participate in all Moraine Park PROMISE program support services.
Moraine Park PROMISE application window for Fall 2018 is September 5, 2017 through January 15, 2018.
It is the policy of Moraine Park Technical College to provide reasonable accommodations to access or participate in its programs and/or activities. Persons who wish to request assistance or accommodation(s) for Moraine Park Promise should call an Accommodation Specialist at the appropriate campus (1-800—472-4554).