REQUEST PROGRAM INFORMATION
Program Number: 97-196-4
School Year: 2017-2018
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend, Online
This certificate develops the management and leadership skills of the healthcare worker. Current supervisors and those who want to be supervisors build the fundamental skills to be successful in leadership in the healthcare field. Taken from the Leadership Development program, these courses focus on issues relating to leading in a healthcare environment.
This certificate allows students to take associate of applied science degree courses without the time commitment of a full-time program—the credits can be later applied toward a degree if the student desires. In addition, graduates or students currently enrolled in the program may find they have already completed some of the certificate’s requirements.
These classes are offered in the accelerated format and are designed for employed adults. Courses are offered online to accommodate the varied schedules of healthcare providers. Extensive out-of-class work is required.
Courses in this certificate can be customized for on-site company training.
- $132.20 per credit (resident)
- $198.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Many people interested in this certificate are presently employed in the field of management or are looking to move into management roles. These classes provide formal education and networking for employed adults. This is a growth area for many healthcare facilities.
- Note: For those individuals interested in moving from an individual contributor role to management, this certificate provides skills necessary for success as a first-time supervisor.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|196-169||Diversity and Change Management||3|
|196-189||Team Building and Problem Solving||3|
|196-192||Managing for Quality||3|
Current students, please see your Advisor for your academic planner.
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.