Program Number: 97-106-5
School Year: 2017-2018
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend
This certificate prepares students for entry-level customer service positions such as customer service representative or receptionist.
The coursework offers a foundation in computer skills typically used in customer service careers as well as develops the skills and techniques focused on meeting customer wants and needs.
Individuals interested in this field should enjoy providing information to and resolving issues for customers whether it is in person, using the telephone or on the Internet. They must also enjoy working with a computer to input and access electronic data.
- $132.20 per credit (resident)
- $198.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Prepares individuals as customer service representatives and receptionists.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|106-101||Customer Service Essentials||3|
|106-163||Database and Spreadsheet Essentials||3|
|801-196||Oral and Interpersonal Communication||3|
Current students, please see your Advisor for your academic planner.
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.