REQUEST PROGRAM INFORMATION
Program Number: 97-628-1
School Year: 2017-2018
Campus: Fond du Lac
Manufacturers are always looking for employees skilled in Computer Numerical Control (CNC) setup, operations and programming.
Moraine Park's Computer Numerical Control Certificate is an ideal option for individuals who have experience in manufacturing and are looking for short-term training. The program provides the fundamental concepts of CNC as well as hands-on coursework with computer aided drafting (CAD) software and operation of CNC equipment.
Courses are directly transferable to Moraine Park’s Process Engineering Technology associate of applied science degree if students wish to further their education in this field.
- $132.20 per credit (resident)
- $198.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Graduates will be able to operate CNC equipment for metal fabrication, tool and die shops, furniture manufacturers, apparel manufacturers and plastic manufacturers.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Take the college assessment test (ACCUPLACER, ACT or other). The ACCUPLACER assessment can be taken at MPTC.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|103-159||Computer Literacy - Microsoft Office||1|
|623-110||Technical Print Reading||2|
|628-122||Basic CNC Programming and Operation||3|
|628-132||Advanced CNC Programming and Operation||3|
|804-113||College Technical Mathematics 1A||3|
Current students, please see your Advisor for your academic planner.
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.