Program Number: 97-546-2
School Year: 2017-2018
Campus: West Bend
The two courses in the Chiropractic Technician certificate will allow students to earn both the Chiropractic Technician and Chiropractic Radiographic Technician state certifications needed for employment in a Chiropractic office. The two courses are also part of the Health and Wellness program and can be utilized toward completion of that degree.
Chiropractic technicians help chiropractors with various aspects of patient and office management. The daily tasks of these technicians can include taking and developing x-rays, assisting in patient therapy and exercise, keeping track of patient records and answering chiropractic-related questions. Evening or weekend work might be required, depending on the normal business hours.
Prepares students for careers as assistants to doctors of chiropractic. Upon completion, student will satisfy current State of Wisconsin Delegation law* in the areas of therapies, preliminary examination and case history.
*State laws are subject to change. State certification required.
- Chiropractic Therapy Assistant
- Chiropractic Examination Assistant
- Certified Chiropractic Technician
- Chiropractic Radiographic Technician
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|546-128||Chiropractic Radiographic Technician||3|