Program Number: 97-462-1
School Year: 2017-2018
Campus: Fond du Lac
The Basic Industrial Maintenance Certificate is intended to prepare students for entry into the field of industrial maintenance. Graduates of this certificate will have knowledge of industrial manufacturing, equipment maintenance, troubleshooting and repair. The coursework provides basic instruction and hands-on experiences to develop broad-based skills in areas such as electricity, hydraulics and pneumatics to perform in industrial settings.
- $130.35 per credit (resident)
- $195.53 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Fees shown are 2016-2017 fees; 2017-2018 fees will be available as soon as they are approved.
- Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Take the college assessment test (ACCUPLACER, ACT or other). The ACCUPLACER assessment can be taken at MPTC.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|620-105||Industrial Hydraulics and Pneumatics 1||2|
|620-135||Allen-Bradley PLCs and Ladder Logic||3|
|804-113||College Technical Mathematics 1A||3|
- Basic Industrial Maintenance Certificate, 2017-2018
- Basic Industrial Maintenance Certificate, 2016-2017
- Basic Industrial Maintenance Certificate, 2015-2016
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
Courses taken and successfully completed within this certificate may count towards an associate degree in Electromechanical Technology. Please contact an academic advisor for additional information.
Students highly encouraged to obtain OSHA-10 safety certificate. Course offered regularly at MPTC. (Consult academic advisor/instructor)
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.