REQUEST PROGRAM INFORMATION
Program Number: 31-006-2
School Year: 2017-2018
Technical Diploma (1 year)
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend, Shared with Lakeshore Technical College
Successful individuals employed in agriculture occupations need a basic understanding of industry specific financial operations, goal-setting, human relations, crops, soil management, as well as livestock fundamentals.
This diploma is embedded within the Agribusiness Science and Technology Associate degree. This means that Agriculture Technician graduates have the opportunity to also complete their associate degree with one more year of college.
Lakeshore Technical College (LTC) offers its Agriculture Technician program classes at LTC and also at Moraine Park via live interactive television. As an Agriculture Technician student, you'll attend live classes at the LTC campus or attend live interactive television classes at Moraine Park. General studies classes and labs can be taken at Moraine Park. For more information, please see Lakeshore Technical College's Agriculture Technician program information.
- $132.20 per credit (resident)
- $198.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Apply relevant technologies.
- Investigate opportunities in agribusiness.
- Interact as a professional in agribusiness.
The information below is provided as a federal requirement in an effort to help students make informed educational decisions. Specifically, Gainful Employment aims to provide information related to future potential debt burden in comparison to the expected earnings in a chosen program or field.
The admission process for a shared program should be completed at the host college granting the degree. Please submit the following to Lakeshore Technical College:
- College admission application
- $30 one-time fee
- High school and other official college transcripts
- College assessment test (ACCUPLACER, ACT or other). Note the ACCUPLACER assessment can be taken at MPTC.
- Meet with a representative at the host college to review course sequencing.
- Check with the host college if any additional steps are required.