REQUEST PROGRAM INFORMATION
Program Number: 97-103-3
School Year: 2017-2018
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend
Students in this advanced certificate series gain knowledge and skills in the following office software:
- Advanced word processing
- Advanced spreadsheet, worksheet and workbook
- Advanced database creation and manipulation
- Advanced presentation application
- Linking and embedding capabilities
This ten-credit advanced certificate provides training in advanced Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and integration between these programs.
The Advanced Office Software Suite Certificate allows students to take associate of applied science degree courses without the time commitment of a full-time program and the credits may later be applied toward a degree or diploma. This certificate complements many Moraine Park degree and diploma programs.
- $132.20 per credit (resident)
- $198.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- This certificate complements any office or management career. Certification may promote career advancement in the following fields: technical writing, office management, development management, administration, customer service, account manager or program management.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|103-161||Advanced Microsoft Word||2|
|103-164||Advanced Microsoft Integration||2|
|103-183||Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint||2|
|103-188||Advanced Microsoft Access||2|
|103-190||Advanced Microsoft Excel||2|
Current students, please see your Advisor for your academic planner.
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.