Program Number: 97-462-2
School Year: 2017-2018
Campus: Fond du Lac
The Advanced Industrial Maintenance Certificate is intended to prepare students for entry into and advancement within the field of industrial maintenance. Graduates of this program will have the knowledge of the installation and repair of electrical and mechanical systems, motor controls and hydraulics systems.
- $130.35 per credit (resident)
- $195.53 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Fees shown are 2016-2017 fees; 2017-2018 fees will be available as soon as they are approved.
- Automated Equipment Installer
- Facility Maintenance
- Lead Production Mechanic
- Production Maintenance
Career Pathways offer a guide to help you achieve your education and employment goals. With short-term education options based on stackable credits, Career Pathways allow you to build upon your education goals as you plan your career advancement. At each step of the way, your classes will stack to more advanced certificates and diplomas, earning industry recognized credentials that provide you potentially new employment opportunities.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Take the college assessment test (ACCUPLACER, ACT or other). The ACCUPLACER assessment can be taken at MPTC.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|606-176||CAD 2-D, AutoCAD||3|
|- OR -|
|620-115||AC-DC Machinery and Motor Controls||4|
- Advanced Industrial Maintenance Certificate, 2017-2018
- Advanced Industrial Maintenance Certificate, 2016-2017
- Advanced Industrial Maintenance Certificate, 2015-2016
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
Courses taken and successfully completed within this certificate may count towards an associate degree in Electromechanical Technology. Please contact an academic advisor for additional information.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.